• 2.5 cups full cream milk
• 5-6 tbsp powdered jaggery/sugar
• 3 tbsp eggless vanilla custard powder
• 3 tbsp milk
• 2 cups chopped mixed seasonal fruits
• Jelly set and cut into pieces-as required
• Heat 2.5 cups of full cream milk. Taking 4 tbsp of the cooled milk, make a smooth paste with the custard powder and set aside. Add sugar to the hot milk. Stir till the sugar dissolves. Add the custard paste to the hot milk.
• Stir continuously on a low flame till the milk begins to thicken.
• Stir till the consistency thickens further. Allow the custard to cool, and refrigerate. Add fruits and jelly. Mix well and serve.