• 4 cup Pride of Cows milk
• 4 spoon of curd culture (dahi)
• Add 4 spoon of dahi into the Pride of cows milk and keep it overnight to settle
• The milk must be lukewarm (not very cold not very hot). just dip your little finger in the milk and you should feel warm not hot.
• Once the curd is set, refrigerate the curd.
• Pride of cows is Farm to home fresh milk with less bacterial count so it requires more culture to set the curd
• Curd or dahi can be had plain or sweetened or can be made into a dessert, drink or any dish of your choice.