• 3 hours
• 11-15 minutes
• Cut cottage cheese into small chunks and place in a food processor. Add most of the Milkmaid, refined flour, milk powder and powdered sugar and blend well.
• Heat a non-stick pan. and transfer cottage cheese mixture to it, mix well and cook till thick, stirring continuously.
• Transfer the mixture into an aluminium tray and spread evenly. Smoothen the surface with a spatula.
• Heat 3 tbsps water till warm. Add saffron and let the flavours infuse. Add 4 tbsps Milkmaid and heat further.
• Add saffron mixture in the aluminium tray and spread evenly. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate for 2 hours. garnish with pista pieces. Cut into squares and serve.