• 1 hours
• 11-15 minutes
• Almonds 30
• Milk 2.5 cups
• Condensed milk half tin
• Cashew nuts 15
• Almond essence a few drops
• Blanch almonds. Drain and peel them. Set aside a few slivered almonds for garnishing.
• Soak the remaining almonds and cashew nuts in one cup of hot milk for about half an hour. Grind to a smooth paste. Heat the remaining milk.
• After the milk comes to a boil add the condensed milk and stir. Add the almond-cashewnut paste and cook on medium heat, stirring continuously for about five minutes or till the mixtures thickens.
• Remove from heat and add almond essence. Garnish with almond slivers and serve hot or cold.