Everyone is aware of the benefits of milk and have successfully included milk in their everyday diet. For those who are constantly on the lookout for quick, simple and healthy milk recipes below are 5 recipes that will take very little time to cook and lesser time to disappear.
Those mornings when you cannot make time consuming breakfast, this breakfast smoothie will come to your rescue.
1) Simply add one banana, a cup of plain or flavoured yogurt, one cup of milk, honey, other fruits of your choice and some vanilla extract in the blender.
2) Blend until you see a smooth puree.
3) Pour this healthy smoothie into glasses and start the day on a healthy note.
Cancelled your weekend plans due to heavy rains? How about sitting by window reading a wonderful book and sipping some hot chocolate, sounds amazing right? The best part is, you require least efforts to make this recipe.
1) Pour healthy and nutritious Pride of Cows milk in your favourite mug
2) Microwave on high and add 2 spoons of cocoa and sugar each.
Say goodbye to overpriced coffee shop versions of Caramel Latte, here’s how
1) In a small microwave safe bowl mix together evaporated milk and caramel syrup.
2) Microwave this mixture on high for 2 minutes or until high.
3) Now put it in a blender and blend it for a minute.
4) Add 2 teaspoon of coffee and hot water in a mug and stir
5) Pour the mixture and drizzle it with additional caramel syrup.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Do you love peanut butter? Here’s how you can add it in your classic smoothie.
1) Place bananas, peanut butter, honey, and ice cubes in a blender.
2) Add tasty and healthy Pride of Cows milk
3) Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Here’s how to make the perfect Ginger Tea to sip during monsoon.
1) In a pan of boiling water add sugar as per your requirement and an inch of grated ginger
2) Let it boil till the water turns slightly yellow
3) Now add tea leaves
4) After a minute or two add milk and bring it to a boil
5) Your ginger tea is ready!